Friday 22 May 2015

My New Favourite Blush

My makeup collection definitely isn't huge, by anyone's standards, but the thing I own most of is blush. I don't know why, there's just something so pretty about it that draws me to it, and I think it makes such a difference to a tired face (which mine always seems to be). This Max Factor Creme Puff Blush is the most recent addition to my collection and I'm loving it. They have a baked formula, similar to that of the Hourglass ones. I like the compact packaging, and I can imagine that it'll be a while before I hit the pan, as a little goes a long way.





I have it in the shade Lavish Mauve, a lovely dusty pink which would work well on fair to medium skin to give a good subtle colour.




 Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC